[AG-TECH] PowerPoint in AG 2.0

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Thu Feb 20 12:59:18 CST 2003

Anthony,

The quick and simple way that EVL can send out PowerPoint slides over the
AG and at current VIC resolution is to have a video output on the display
card and feed that into one of the capture cards on your video machine.
Things look fairly fuzzy, but for low-detail diagrams and medium font
sizes, this solution is not too bad and uses stuff we already have.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op