[AG-TECH] Multicast Address Use in AG2

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Feb 11 10:21:03 CST 2003

Am I to assume, however, that the capability to create statically allocated
venues won't disappear from the AG2 code?  Could we at Boeing create a
venue server with statically allocated addresses using the AG2 code
base?  That it is just the support of such a static and transitional venue
server that is going away?

-randy