[AG-TECH] Mobile rack or cabinet for hardware

Doug Bowman bowman at mvoice.com
Tue Dec 16 13:35:59 CST 2003

We spec the Middle Atlantic PTRK-14 or -21 rack. It is robust, comes
with rubber wheeled casters, side handles and removable, locking front
and rear doors. They also have free planning software available for
download. (Requires MS Visio.)

1-800- 266-7225
http://www.middleatlantic.com/enclosure/sa/ptrk.htm

Doug Bowman