[AG-TECH] Mobile rack or cabinet for hardware

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Dec 16 11:21:59 CST 2003

If you have the capital, I would recommend the inSors cube.  Very nicely
done engineering job.  I am dealing with a couple of issues with using the
Winnov Videum four-port card, since I am not using the inSors software, but
instead the Argonne suite.  It looks like the solution may be within reach,
but I've not had the minutes to string together the past few weeks.

-randy