[AG-TECH] Single computer node and good projectors

Doug Bowman bowman at mvoice.com
Thu Dec 11 11:45:24 CST 2003

We have NEC 1060's, which we operate at the econo setting, however even
at low output we only get about 12-14 months use out of a bulb and they
cost about $700 each. When we last replaced bulbs, we used an allocation
that allowed us to buy nine....

Aside from that we are very happy with the NEC projectors.

Doug Bowman
Director
Mediavoice Communications Inc.
http://www.mvoice.com