[AG-TECH] Test for today

Ruslaine ruslaine at lsi.usp.br
Thu Dec 11 09:14:00 CST 2003

Hi,

We are opening a new cluster in the University of Sao Paulo and during
in that event we would like to do a presentation about Access Grid
Technology and we intend to do a demonstration with our AGN.

It would be great if we could meet others people just for that
demonstration. We are trying to get partners to get news and good
equipments for our AGN infrastructure.

It would be possible some of you to attend that event with us for that
demonstration?
The event starts at 5:00pm, here in Sao Paulo (Brazil).
I need you stay with us for 2 hours.

Thank you very much,

[]'s Ruslaine.

-----
Ruslaine Baliza Andrade
Mobile and Pervasive Computing Group
Laboratory of Integrated Systems
Polytechnic School of the University of Sao Paulo
Brazil.
Phone Number: +55 11 3091-9741
Fax Number: +55 11 3091-5314
http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ruslaine