[AG-TECH] Certificates for simple CA

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 1 08:23:15 CST 2003

Hi Himani,

Currently the AGTk does not support making requests to a certificate
authority other than the ag developers ca. You would need to request the
certificate from that CA using whatever means are available (perhaps
grid-cert-req if you have it setup, or the CA might have a request process
outlined).

We will consider steps necessary to make this possible in the future.

Thanks,

--Ivan