[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1.1a for windows

Joe Reitzer joer at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:03:10 CDT 2003

I too get the error when installing AGTK-2.1.1a.exe:

"An error occurred while trying to read the source file:
The source file "C:\WINNT\system32\msvcr70.dll" does not exist.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or
Abort to cancel installation."

Attempting Installation on a W2K machine.
I have downloaded twice and tried installing twice same error.

Joe Reitzer
TRECC