[AG-TECH] beacon crashes all the time

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 3 07:49:52 CST 2003

I don't think you've lost your mind.  But that probably doesn't have to do
with the beacon :-).

I do think we need to figure out a more scalable solution for the beacon (if
only at the UI level, but perhaps deeper than that).

Is there anyone from the beacon group on ag-tech that can answer this?

--Ivan