[AG-TECH] Reminder: Review of new AG Web-Based Tutorial

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:31:35 CST 2003

A reminder: We are interested in your feedback on this tutorial before it is released to the public. If you have any comments, please send them to training-core at accessgrid.org by Monday, April 7, 2003.

Yours,
Jennifer

******************
Colleagues,

OSC, Boston University, NCSA, and Argonne National Laboratory are
pleased to announce that a new web-based tutorial is now available for
review. It focuses on AG audio troubleshooting. Please take a few
minutes to review the tutorial and provide your feedback prior to its
release. The tutorial uses WebCT course management software. WebCT is
best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE). We would appreciate your
comments by Monday, April 7, 2003. Please send them to
training-core at accessgrid.org. Once your comments have been addressed, we
will release the tutorial to the general public.

This tutorial is the sixth in the series formerly known as "AG-in-a-Box"
Tutorials; the group has recently changed its name to the AG Training
Project.

Please go to http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/. At the bottom
of the page, select Login. Enter reviewer for both the userid and
password. Please review "Tutorial 6:  Access Grid Audio Troubleshooting:
An Elementary Guide for Technical Users ".

All comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, on behalf of the AG Training Project
- Leslie Southern, OSC
- Shannon Schraegle, OSC
- Scott Lathrop, NCSA
- Sandie Kappes, NCSA