[AG-TECH] VRVS use

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Apr 2 08:54:57 CST 2003

Question for those who have done this:

A group at Univ. of WI Madison would like to communicate with one of my
research groups here via their Polycom Viewstation SP to our Access
Grid node.

I've sent them the info they will need to connect via VRVS, but not
having used it myself I set myself up and took a peek around. I'm
setting up some test time a week from now with them.

What's not obvious to me is whether or not they can go to our "room" to
meet with us or if I need to setup a meeting in one of the outer rooms.
We're located in the institutional lobby under Louisiana Biomedical
Research Network (actually, we have our own set of doors inside there
which is great). I'd be happy if we could just meet in there, but
certainly inside the LSU Baton Rouge door would be good too.

Any tips/tricks for me on this?

Thanks, John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.