[AG-TECH] EventListener and QuickBridge integration

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 02:12:47 CST 2003

I'd say that it sounds like a great solution to the AG1.x problem. However,
I guess the hope is that we'll all be on AG2.x in the next few months, so it
would seem a shame to put a lot of work into something that may soon be
redundant.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the Town Hall meeting yesterday, but I saw
the subject was Network Failover and (presumably) the integration of
QuickBridge into AG2. So either the equivalent work's been done, or it's
scheduled, or it should be scheduled. If it's the last, perhaps you could
jump in and put the effort you were going to expend on AG1.x into AG2.x
instead...? But that's for you and the ANL gang to work out.

--Mike