[AG-TECH] AG Meetings instead of Fall Retreat

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 15 14:50:20 CDT 2002

I've received a few questions about our plans to present AG 2.0 via the
AG in a few weeks.  I'll try to answer them all here, however, if you
have more please ask!

1) Bridging - We'll provide bridging for this meeting.

2) Voyager - We'll record these talks and questions to allow later
viewing.

3) Time Zone - Since Daylight Savings Time ends Oct 27th, the
appropriate time zone should have been CDT.

4) Length - We'll keep the meetings to 2 hours.

5) Conflicts - We know there are conflicts, but believe me, there is no
non-conflicting time :-)

6) Followup Meetings - We're planning on following up these meetings
with a regularly scheduled monthly meeting via the AG to discuss the
project, progress, interesting research, ideas, and organizational
issues.  I'm planning on having the first monthly meeting at the
beginning of December, and it will be an informal meeting where we can
all get to know one another, get familiar with the tools we're planning
on using, and other miscellaneous activities. Bring your humor, plan to
have a good time, and expect to hear final details soon.

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax