[AG-TECH] Need to Borrow an SC2002 AGN

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Sat Sep 14 19:55:49 CDT 2002

All,

I'll be in Baltimore for SC2002 in November, and would like
to teach my courses remotely via AG (as I'm doing now from
Fairbanks).  They're held on Tu/Th from 20:00-21:30 Eastern
time.  I wonder if any of you who will have an AGN set up at
SC2002 might allow me to use it for this purpose at those
times?  I assume this would require my needing special permission
to be on the exhibition floor "after hours?"

Alternatively, I "could" do this with just a couple of I2 network
connections, using one laptop for a PIG and another for dppt?
Would anybody have any ideas on who I might contact at SC2002
to facilitate any of this?

Thanks!

Don
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana