[AG-TECH] Room names usingd VV Server

Shawn Davis wdavis at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 10 03:00:59 CDT 2002

This is due to the fact that the released venues server code does not make
a call to the mud upon editing its name.  The xml-rpc method for modifying
the room name in the mud exists in the provided code, but the function that
handles the name change on the venues server does not make use of it.  A
slight modification of the name change function would fix this problem.

And I believe the added "The" in front of room names is done by default on
the mud.  As far as I know, there's nothing that can be done about it
without modification of the mud's core database.
-Shawn