[AG-TECH] AG Meetings instead of Fall Retreat

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 12 18:06:06 CDT 2002

The fall as crept up on us with various events looming on the horizon.
We're not planning on holding our previously planned AG Fall Retreat,
instead we're going to hold a series of three meetings to present the
architecture and design of AG 2.0., including detailed information about
developers interfaces. Each of the meetings will have two presentations,
followed by a period of open discussion.

The schedule for these meetings is:

Monday September 30, 2002 10:00AM CST:

 Access Grid 2.0 Architecture
 Virtual Venues

Tuesday October 1, 2002 10:00AM CST:

 AG Services
 Workspace Docking
 Node Management

Wednedsay October 2, 2002 10:00AM CST:

 Network Services
 Voyager Multimeda Server

The the discussion after each presentation will provide a forum for
questions, concerns and feedback on the architecture and design.  These
meetings will be held via the Access Grid in the ANL Institutional
Venue.

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax