[AG-TECH] AG Meetings instead of Fall Retreat

Chris Greenhalgh cmg at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Fri Sep 13 11:01:42 CDT 2002

unfortunately these dates clash with ACM CVE conference and EU
Disappearing computer review & Ubicom conference, so good minutes and
subsequent opportunities for discussion are encouraged :-)
chris