[AG-TECH] Upcoming Seminars for AG Users

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Oct 29 12:21:49 CST 2002

Colleagues,

Below is the schedule of upcoming seminars for Access Grid users. We'll
be reprising two popular seminars: "Remote PowerPoint," presented by
Eric He of University of Kansas, and "Communicating Effectively over the
Access Grid," presented by Ariella Rebbi of Boston University.

If you're interested in attending either of these sessions, please
register at the URL listed below. We ask that all participants register,
rather than simply one registration per site (sessions for which we
don't receive a reasonable number of registrations may be cancelled).

Also, if you're interested in presenting a seminar as part of this
series, please drop me a note describing your topic, highlighting (if
necessary) why this topic is of interest to AG users.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman

*******************************

          Access Grid Users Seminar Series
   Organized by the Alliance PACS Training Group
      http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/seminars/

* Communicating Effectively over the Access Grid
Ariella Rebbi, Boston University
Tuesday, November 26, 3:00PM - 4:00PM EST (20:00 - 21:00 GMT)

* Remote PowerPoint (rppt)
Eric He, University of Kansas
Tuesday, December 10, 2:00PM - 3:30PM EST (19:00 - 20:30 GMT)

These events are free of charge. Advance registration is required.

Detailed information:
http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/seminars/

Questions? Comments? Please send mail to accessgrid at bu.edu .