[AG-TECH] Audio Question

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 15 10:09:28 CDT 2002

Another way to approach the problem is to monitor the venue audio with a
PIG machine and some good around-the-ear headphones.  I use a laptop simply
for ease of use.  There is a noticeable delay but you can easily determine
the quality of the audio others hear.

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 10:39 AM 10/14/2002 -0400, Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] wrote:
> >At Johnson & Johnson, we are having some audio issues with slight
> >crackling as we communicate with other sites.  Has anyone seen this in the
> >past?  These are room to room systems.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec