[AG-TECH] Display computer for JSUVisNode

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 21 09:34:56 CDT 2002

Hmm.

The video capture computer is running, and you see incoming video there?

Do you see the captured video from the video capture box on your display box?

if you don't see that local video, you might want to check with your local
networking folks to ensure the traffic is getting from port to port
properly (or if you have one kicking around, you could plug both machines
into a fast ethernet hub to test).

Do you see external video on the video capture machine? If so, you might
try swapping the network cables on the two machines, see if it acts
differently then.

--bob