[AG-TECH] Display computer for JSUVisNode

Monika Klara Rabarison monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Tue May 21 08:51:53 CDT 2002

Hi Bob,

The Display machine is a Systemax Mission-10EL Server.

Windows 2000 Professional

2 Intel Pentium III @1GHz

256 MB SDRAM

2 18GB SCSI Hard Drives

Matrox G200 - only one projector is attached to the Display machine.

Intel PRO/100S Desktop Adapter- like for the other AGN computers
it is connected to a wall jack linked to a 10BaseT/100BaseTX Cisco
switch. I am not sure about the connection before that switch.

Thanks,

Monika