[AG-TECH] Display Machine performance with G200 & G450

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 15 05:15:21 CST 2002

Marty,

Don't know quite how to answer you.  The drivers I installed
can be linked to from

http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/latest/home.cfm

I noticed that both the G450 drivers and the G200 drivers
pointed to version 5.82.018, dated 26 Feb 02, and that was
what I downloaded.  I guess that makes them the generic ones.
That was what had the effect.  That is for W2000, BTW.  I don't
have any experience of drivers for any other OSes.

Hope that helps

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]