[AG-TECH] RE: NT machines

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Mar 7 09:58:01 CST 2002

All,

I'm so sorry that I accidentally included my message to the AG community.
I'll be more careful next time.

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539