[AG-TECH] Name the puppy

Jennifer R Parham jrparham at cs.umt.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:14:22 CST 2002

I just want to say that I really appriciate all of your help too!
I had a lot of fun coming up with names and watching the dog chew
on Dr. Morton's beard:)  Too bad the AG isn't more life-like and
others could have the chance to feel puppy slobber on their face!!

I hate that I am so indecisive, but I will keep you posted on her
name.  I guess I agree with the indians, and you must earn your
name:)!