[AG-TECH] Name the puppy

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:41:24 CST 2002

Hi Jennifer,

Okay, now that Don's big secret has been exposed . . . and some folks have
seen the dog and know what breed it is . . . how about letting the rest of
us, who were unable to attend the party, in on it.  I assume you have
another hound, but what breed is it?

Barbara
------------
At 11:14 AM 3/26/2002 -0700, Jennifer R Parham wrote:
>I just want to say that I really appriciate all of your help too!
>I had a lot of fun coming up with names and watching the dog chew
>on Dr. Morton's beard:)  Too bad the AG isn't more life-like and
>others could have the chance to feel puppy slobber on their face!!
>
>I hate that I am so indecisive, but I will keep you posted on her
>name.  I guess I agree with the indians, and you must earn your
>name:)!
>

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Don Morton wrote:
>
> > Mike Daw wrote:
> > >
> > > I really wanted to go to this (sad as I am, but at least I have a heart,
> > > Andrea)... Any chance of doing a Voyager recording?
> > >

> > i "believe" our friends at ANL recorded this (that's why we changed
> > venues at last minute) but, i haven't had a chance to check yet...
> >
> > hey jennifer, think you can get some footage of another eagle
> > swooping down on EB???!! :) :) :)  now THAT would be cool to
> > stream out!! :) :)
> >
> > ---
> > Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
> > Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
> > Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"It is a shameful thing to insult a little child.  It has its feelings, it
has its small dignity; and since it cannot defend them, it is surely an
ignoble act to injure them." - Mark Twain