[AG-TECH] Name the puppy

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Mar 25 22:01:02 CST 2002

Mike Daw wrote:

> I really wanted to go to this (sad as I am, but at least I have a heart,
> Andrea)... Any chance of doing a Voyager recording?

i "believe" our friends at ANL recorded this (that's why we changed
venues at last minute) but, i haven't had a chance to check yet...

hey jennifer, think you can get some footage of another eagle
swooping down on EB???!! :) :) :)  now THAT would be cool to
stream out!! :) :)

---
Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139