[AG-TECH] APware running - always or just when needed

Jonathan C. Humfrey jch at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:33:03 CST 2002

We have been experiencing serious wierdness in our XAP 800 where both
speakers will be producing very poor quality, static filled sound which is
totally unusable.  At that point if we mute one of the two speakers (it
changes each time) the other will work well by itself.  Eventually that
speaker goes out, we need to mute it and the other comes back on.  Could
this have anything to do with the fact that we are running AP Ware all the
time?  Does anyone have any knowledge of a problem like this?

Jonathan