[AG-TECH] Re: Display Machine Performance

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 15 12:52:40 CST 2002

I had some issues with APware freaking out because I was
using a serial cable that didn't have CTS and RTS set up the
way that Gentner required.  So their serial driver spent all
of its time agressively polling the serial port for
messages.  Soldering up a proper cable and enabling hardware
flow control made the problem go away.

-john