[AG-TECH] VV Spatial metaphor (was AG Security)

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 20 07:15:23 CDT 2002

One question that comes to mind is:

How do we make the virtual venues "feel" more like real spaces that
people use to do work?

Answers:

1) Better UI?
2) More informal use?
3) Better ways to do work in them?

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax