[AG-TECH] Only one computer

Kyle Balling kballing at sci.utah.edu
Fri Jul 19 16:59:36 CDT 2002

For demo purposes, I have been trying to introduce the accessgrid stuff to
a small group of beginner users far off in small town Utah. It is a long
drive to this tiny group so I am trying to set it all up on one computer,
a couple monitors, one camera,  and a headset. Is there any reading on how
to set up the whole thing on one linux only machine?  So far I can live
with point to point vic and rat sessions but I would like to take it a
step further.

I will also need a single computer setup for a huge important demo super
deluxe crucial demo this fall. That should give me enough time to figure
it out myself, but in the meantime all information is appreciated.

--
from,
Kyle