[AG-TECH] Re: Audio/Video capture

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 19 10:32:19 CDT 2002

The Parhelia looks like a great card .. I've got one on order, we'll see
how it works. From what I see, it shoudl have great 2d performance and will
support the three heads we want at AGP rates ...

Someone else mentioned an nVidia 4-head card - any news on how that works?
Is it really AGP to the graphics engines, or is it like the one I tried
that is AGP to a PCI/PCI bridge and then just PCI graphics adapters.

--bob