[AG-TECH] Re: Audio/Video capture

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Jul 19 10:27:22 CDT 2002

Dan, I've posted to AG-Tech - I can't think of any reason why the
Parhelia wouldn't work, and I think I saw talk of it on this list
in the past day or so.  Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I
would be willing to chime in?  My only caution would be to ensure
that it works "with" the PCI video card you'll be using, so you'll
indeed have four heads working simultaneously.

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana