[AG-TECH] Virtual Venues Server Software

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 15 08:30:09 CST 2002

It's nearly the latest. I have some fixes from the SC work that I need to
pack up.  It should work for you, let me know if you have problems.

This should get installed onto a clean RH7.2 system - there are
requirements notes in the documentation I think.

If your site has an Autonomous System number assigned, you have 256
addresses of class D space to play with. See http://www.ogig.net/glop/ for
a calculator to tell you them.

--bob