[AG-TECH] Virtual Venues Server Software

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Tue Jan 15 08:55:40 CST 2002

Hi,
I played with it some time ago, but got stuck somewhere
with authorization problems related to "postgresql"
(which I don't know, I know more mysql) when creating
new rooms.
The problem of the IP addresses came in also. Can I used
addresses given by SDR when creating a session ?
Luc.

--
Luc Renambot
Mail: renambot at cs.vu.nl  - Web : http://www.cs.vu.nl/~renambot/vr

/msg00082.html

Is this the latest?  Has anybody gotten this stuff working?
Is there additional info I ought to know before jumping into
this?  The intent will be to install on top of an AG 1.0
installation.  Kabe, did you ever get this going?

Also, guess the info "might" be in the documentation but.....
to ultimately get this working, it seems to me I'm gonna need
to get my hands on several Class D IP addresses?  How does
one "get their hands" on Class D addresses?  Seems like it
might be much different than the Class A-C game, but
I have no idea.

Thanks,

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana