[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar (February 13th)

Alexandros A Theodoropoulos aat at csit.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 13 14:54:26 CST 2002

Hi again,

Well, it is most of the time the incoming audio breaking up when this
happens. At those times we did see loss of packets and our first guess is that
the problem was occurring due to network (multicasting mostly) problems. The
strange thing is that we weren't experiencing that many problems with the video
portion. Things seem to have gotten better though since the time the
multicasting problems were addressed.

Thanks,

Alexandros