[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar (February 13th)

Alexandros A Theodoropoulos aat at csit.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:21:06 CST 2002

Hi Jennifer,

I think I read this information in a couple of places as far as I
can remember which are the following:

http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/guide/spec/2001-0824/html/control.html

(AG Guides: Access Grid Hardware Specification)

and

Tutorial 1: How to Build and Install an Access Grid Node (AGN)
An Elementary Guide for Technical Users

I will let you know if I come up with other places.

Regards,

Alexandros