[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar (February 13th)

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Feb 11 09:50:18 CST 2002

Hi there,

Could you send me the URL(s) where you found that recommendation? The
author might want to update their document (or if there are links out
there to stale documents, we might need some changes to the AGDP web
site).

Right now old versions of documents on the AGDP remain online, with the
transition page for each being updated with new URLs as necessary (ie,
http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/guide/spec.html always has a link to the
current version of the doc). But if stale links are becoming a problem I
may change this. (And I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention
that we can always use help managing the AGDP web site. :-)

- Jennifer