[AG-TECH] Re: AG Vic / OpenMash Vic Performance comparison

Paul B. Huang pbhuang at bmrc.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 3 14:00:37 CST 2002

I believe that turning off debugging will also turn on optimizations in
the makefile.vc.  I'm not sure what all the flags are for the
optimizations in the visual c++ compiler.  You can search for NODEBUG in
the makefile.vc and check to see if the CCOPT has the correct flags.

The numbers in the last column of the email is with debugging turned
off.  There are typos in the email, mainly the (CVS) and (now) versions
should be 5.2.1 instead of 5.2.

--Paul