[AG-TECH] Re: AG Vic / OpenMash Vic Performance comparison

Kabe Vanderbaan kabev at motorola.com
Tue Dec 3 09:03:39 CST 2002

I see the line in the makefile to turn off debugging, but how do you compile for
optimization?  Was it compiled for optimization to get the numbers referenced below?

http://www.openmash.org/mhonarc/openmash-developers/msg01262.html

Kabe

--
Kabe VanderBaan, Senior Research Engineer
Networks and Infrastructure Research, Motorola Labs