[AG-TECH] AG. cluster, and tiled-display

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 2 16:02:02 CST 2002

Luc,

We have been working on this at ANL for the past year, we have been
experimenting with VNC and DMX as infrastructure for doing this. It is
part of the DOE Fusion collaboratory and the group to group middleware
projects. We were showing it off as part of our Fusion Collaboratory
demo at SC last week. An interesting side note on using AG on tiled
displays, H261 video is really to small, you want much higher resolution
streams.

Mike