[AG-TECH] HDAG

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Fri Aug 30 07:31:07 CDT 2002

Interesting topic ! I'd would be interested in some discussion.

Few thoughts:
  - few people seems to use RTPtv (over internet2 I think)
     Hardware + Software solution, integrated in OM vic,
     for full D1 over IP.
  - More and more video players start support some form
    of RTP (Mplayer, VLC from videolan). They also use
    "modern" codecs (divx, mpeg4,...), and are open-source.
  - How to do 3D graphics: 3D api or pixels/video streaming
  - ...

Luc.