[AG-TECH] HDAG

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Fri Aug 30 09:38:35 CDT 2002

There is an open source, multi-platform project that deals with high
resolution video and multicast:  www.videolan.org

These tools can take high-resolution video from an MPEG2 capture
card, DVD, or MPEG files and stream out on multicast.

--
<<--=[ Gavin W. Burris aka 86 <ga5in at psu.edu> ]=-->>
    <<--=[ Penn State Visualization Group  Systems Programmer ]=-->>