[AG-TECH] bttv drivers on Redhat 7.3

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Thu Aug 15 18:15:18 CDT 2002

Ya know, this is probably a dorky fix, and might not be what
you're looking for, but it surprisingly worked for me....

I had the AG 1.0 which, I believe was based on RH 6.2, and
before I upgraded to Redhat 7.3, I saved the contents of
/usr/local/ag.

Once I installed Redhat 7.3, I untarred the /usr/local/ag
I'd saved from Redhat 6.2 (AG 1.0) and everything worked
fine.  No need to recompile bttv drivers, etc...

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana