[AG-TECH] Getting closer with PIG on Mac

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:59:52 CDT 2002

Hi Bob,

Interesting... I had a feeling that performance wouldn't be optimal, but
wouldn't it be cool to demo the AG on an iMac wide-screen?

I must admit it's a little frustrating knowing you were able to get it
to work as easily as I expected to.  :-)

Yep, I'm able to use the win2k browser. The mud also seems fine. I tried
messing with vpc network settings - switching on, sharing on, etc. -
with no luck. So you just installed it and away it went? What are your
network settings? What version of VPC are you using (have you installed
the 5.0.4 update)? Also, what Mac OS are you running? I tried on OSX. I
suppose I could try 9.1.

Thanks again,
Darin