[AG-TECH] Getting closer with PIG on Mac

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:47:17 CDT 2002

Hi Darin,

   I just gave your scenario a shot on my g4 powerbook w/ vpc win2k and
found that it did start up ok, but performance issues made at least the
video portion unusable.

   Are you able to use your browser from win2k? I know that handling
network connections through vpc have caused some goofiness for me in the
past.

-bob