[AG-TECH] Getting closer with PIG on Mac

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 28 14:29:36 CDT 2002

The event server and inter-process communication for all the AG software
pieces in 1.x is based on the CORBA.  I'd guess that the CORBA event
server (which is what the Event Server is) is having problems getting
ahold of the right network resources to do it's thing.  I'd take a close
look at the network configuration.  Unfortunately, I don't have any more
detailed information (what ports, effect of NAT, etc.) - maybe someone
with more experience on that side of the development can give some
details?

Justin