[AG-TECH] multicast

Jeremy Mann jeremy at bioc09.v19.uthscsa.edu
Thu Aug 8 14:34:25 CDT 2002

Good afternoon all! I would like to know if anybody knows what IP the
Access Grid starts from. The networking people here are trying desperately
to fix our multicast problem (temporarily using the bridge). The problem
is our I2 lines are actually on 2 seperate networks. One here on campus,
and the other is across town. What they want is an IP they can traceroute
from each segment to see which segment has the problem.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu