[AG-TECH] multicast

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 8 14:36:48 CDT 2002

I'm not sure what you mean; the best thign to do would be to bring up the
node say in teh test room, and be able to say "here are the IP addresses
of other sites that are currently in this group who either I cannot see,
or who cannot see me". With the group addresses and that set of IP
addresses, the network folks should be able to debug.

--bob