[AG-TECH] UCSB Library Technology Presentation

Jonathan C. Humfrey jch at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 29 16:53:40 CDT 2002

We could use a few participants for our presentation this Friday.  Please
reply if you can join us and I will get back to you with all relevant
info.

Please join us next Friday May 3rd at noon (PST)

Sarah Pritchard, UCSB University Librarian will give a talk titled:

"THERE IS NO THERE THERE": ELECTRONIC INFORMATION AND THE SHIFTING
NATURE OF KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION.

Location: The Collaborative Technologies Laboratory (CTL) formerly known
as the Digital Classroom - Trailer 932, directly East of Davidson
Library.  For a map and description see
http://www.cits.ucsb.edu/site/classroom.html)

Date/Time: May 3rd, 2002 at Noon

All are welcome. Feel free to bring your lunch.

The talk and audience comments will be broadcast live through the
Internet-based Access Grid, and will also be available later in
streaming form at the CITS web site http://www.cits.ucsb.edu.

This talk is part of the CITS Friday Brown Bag Symposia on Information
Technology and Society. http://www.cits.ucsb.edu/site/events.html