[AG-TECH] Need participants for UCSB presentation this Friday

Jonathan C. Humfrey jch at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 2 16:48:27 CST 2002

Please join us for a presentation this Friday at noon (PST)

We could use some participants to help us test/present in the UCSB Digital
Classroom this Friday.

If you can make it please reply to this e-mail and we will respond with
the room.  Also, if you can make it to the meeting we would like to test
with you sometime between 10 a.m. and 12 noon (PST) this Friday directly
before the presentation.

DIGITEXTUALITY: THEORIES ON CONVERGENCE OF MEDIA.

Professor Everett's talk will cover; the convergence of analog and
digital media technologies that have produced new modes and codes of
visuality, textuality, and aurality in popular culture.

Date/Time: FRIDAY, APRIL 5TH AT NOON.